Social Media Marketer:
The Social Media and PR Coordinator will be responsible for writing compelling and engaging copy for multiple social media platforms. The Coordinator will also monitor, publish and review analytics to help build the RPH brands. Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and organizational skills are imperative to this role. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with social media content creation
- Developing press releases, media alerts and pitch letters
- Assisting with social media community management
- Monitoring and activating online influencers and enthusiasts
- Managing social media publishing calendar
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or Public Relations is preferred.
- 1 year of social media experience (candidates with previous PR or Social Media internships will be considered)
- Ability to develop social media and content strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Capacity to multi-task while prioritizing projects and managing deadlines
- Creative and professional writing, editing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media management software, HootSuite
- Understanding of social media advertising and retarget marketing
- Knowledge of Google analytics
To Apply: Please include a resume and cover letter with any details regarding your experience and availability, as well examples of companies/social media pages you’ve worked with in the past. Send everything, along with your salary requirements to email@example.com
Bloggers: (Hip Hop, Fashion, Health, Finance, etc.)
Queen Dynasty is a developing entertainment blog which features stories relevant to the hip hop culture and women as a whole. Most stories are related to celebrity gossip, fashion, women’s health, finance and relationship issues.
Queen Dynasty is seeking at least 1-2 experienced writers/bloggers per topic to contribute at least 3-5 days per week. We are looking for writers who can tell a great, funny, informative story about a particular subject in around 300 to 500 words.
Writers would need to be able to work at least 3-5 days per week and contribute at least 5-7 pieces of content per day. Writers should have pretty comprehensive knowledge of entertainment subjects (TV, movies, music, news/gossip, etc) and Internet culture, and be able to write quickly and neatly with a fun and witty voice.
The ideal candidates already blog for fun on Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogger or some other publishing format and regularly engage with social media. Writers would work remotely (we use Slack for internal communication), and we’re looking for writers/bloggers with morning, afternoon, evening and/or weekend availability.
- Availability of 3-5 days per week, up to 1-2 hours of work per day
- Knowledge of entertainment subjects (TV, movies, music, news/gossip, etc) and Internet culture
- Ability to tell great, funny, informative stories
- Basic HTML knowledge (you should know how to insert photos/links and embed media)
- Experience with blogging/writing and using a CMS platform (e.g. Wordpress)
- Ability to work remotely
To Apply: Please include a resume and cover letter with any details regarding your experience and availability, as well as at least 3 links to your work online. If you don’t have anything online, feel free to create a simple Wordpress, Blogger or Tumblr blog, write at least 3 stories and then submit them. Send everything, along with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org